At David Culp & Co. LLP, we strive to provide timely and high-quality service. No matter how small or large our clients are, we can promise the same quality and commitment to the work. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service, and we know that our clients will attest to that quality.
Because of our size and the diverse experiences of our professional staff, we have been able to work with numerous clients in varied industries. Our commitment to excellent service and our responsiveness to the changing environment within our profession and the industries we serve, has awarded us a strong reputation within the business communities in which our clients operate. As you can see from below, David Culp & Co. LLP is involved in many industries, and we are an experienced team ready to serve you.
- Farming and grain elevators
- Freight transportation
- Church denominations and other religious organizations
- Public and private foundations
- Trade associations
- Nursing homes and continuous care retirement communities
- United Ways and their affiliated organizations
- Private schools and institutions of higher education
- Rehabilitation and skills development organizations
- Mental health organizations
- Group home providers
- Governmental entities
Read testimonials from:
- Kevin Deary, President & CEO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Goshen, Inc.
- Tim Yoder, Board President of Goshen Hospital and Health Care Foundation, Inc.
- James Ferraro of Ferraro Behavior Services, LLC
- Jason Lehman, Commissioner of Goshen Housing Authority
- Kip Zent of Lake Norman Miniature Golf, LLC
- Karen Handshoe